Recipes

Thursday 24 April 2014

Baked Sweet Potato Fries





 Ingredients
-sweet potatoes( duh!)
-seasoning of choice( I like black pepper, dried herbs etc.)
-olive oil or melted coconut oil



- Slice sweet potatoes into fry shape
-spread a bit of oil on baking tray
-drizzle a bit of oil on sweet potatoes and mix so the fries are coated( they don't have to be coated evenly)
-mix in the seasoning
-put sweet potato fries on tray( spread out so none is on top of eachother)
-*bake in oven at 230ÂșC  /450°F for about an hour or until soft on the inside


* check every 10 minutes because every oven is different, and my oven is probably inaccurate( it has a huge difference with my friend's oven)
* I don't preheat because I like to save electricity


 I have to share with Keesha!



No comments:

Post a Comment